What personal data is collected?
How exactly do you use my personal data?
When you choose to provide personal data to Fusion Forensics, this information is only used for the purposes for which you provided it. For Instance, your personal data will not be forwarded to any third party by Fusion Forensics.
Data collected during visit to www.fusionforensics.com
When the Fusion Forensics website is visited, a log is maintained of your visit. This includes your IP Address at the time of visiting. This data is used for maintaining website statistical analysis in such areas as:
- Page loading This tells us what your machine has looked at, whether the page request was successful or not and which browser your machine used to view the pages
- Helping us understand which areas of the Site are of particular interest
- Understanding which pages are not being requested
- How many people are visiting the website in total
IP Address data is also used for reason such as:
- Restrictions on the use of the website are being broken
- To block IP addresses where there is a breach of the website use terms and conditions
Also generated during a visit to our website are cookies. These are small text files that are loaded into the memory of your internet browser to store information that can later been retrieved. Cookies enable us to analyse the interests of our visitors in order to improve the users' browsing experience.
Permanent Position / Workplace Attachment Applicants
If you are making a job application or any enquiry relating to obtaining a work place attachment, normal practice would be to submit your CV. Fusion will only use this information for the purpose of considering your application or work place attachment enquiry. It is the policy of Fusion Forensics to only retain this information for future consideration only with the written permission of the originator.
Service Accounts Management
If you obtain services from us, we may use your client contact details and payment information for the purposes of:
- Client Support / Feedback
- Account management
- Quotation and Invoicing
- Maintaining internal company accounts and records
Services Related Data
If you obtain our services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Supporting legal / litigative privileged documentation
- Client name / identification code
- Delegate information
We may use such information for purposes which include but are not limited to:
- Verification of your credentials
- Due diligence checks
- Providing the services and any associated maintenance and technical support
- Evaluation, development and enhancement of services, and our internal infrastructure
- Planning development projects and service lifecycle strategies
Certain products and services may include features that collect additional personal data for other purposes, as described below. For detailed information, please also refer to the applicable service description.
Should you participate in any surveys, we may use your personal data to carry out market research. This research is conducted for our internal business and training purposes and will improve our understanding of our users’ demographics, interests and behaviour. This research is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis and therefore does not individually identify any individual client.
Marketing and Promotions
Fusion Forensics may contact you from time to time in order to provide you with information about services that may be of interest to you. All marketing correspondences that we send to you will follow the guidelines described below. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
We adhere to the following guidelines in relation to our business communications:
- correspondences will clearly identify us as the sender
- correspondences will include our physical postal address
- correspondences sent to you for marketing purposes will include an option to unsubscribe from future content
- You retain the right to unsubscribe from all mailing lists if requested
- Any third parties who send correspondences on our behalf will be required to comply with legislative requirements on unsolicited correspondences and the use of personal data
We send e-mails from only a single domain in both plain text and HTML e-mail formats. Emails are usually sent using sender email addresses at @fusionforensics.com.
If you are suspicious that an e-mail may not be approved by Fusion Forensics, then please send a copy of the e-mail to email@example.com so we can investigate.
With whom might we share your personal data?
Despite being a United Kingdom company, Fusion Forensics has clients from all over the world. When you give us personal data, that data may be used, processed or stored anywhere in the world, including countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We endeavour to hold all personal data securely in accordance with our internal security procedures and applicable law.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any other electronic network can be guaranteed as 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure and do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and it must be recognised by the sender that this information is transmitted at your own risk.
This is the website of Fusion Forensics Limited a company registered in England and Wales under company number 04705881 whose registered office is at 5a Frascati Way Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 4UY. The VAT registration number for Fusion Forensics is 819380708.
If you want to request any information about your personal data or believe that we are holding incorrect personal data on you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. It is possible to obtain a copy of the information that we hold on you. A nominal charge of £10 may be requested to cover administrative costs involved.
Notification of changes