Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Intermediate is a 3-day training course that has been formulated by Fusion to build on the baseline knowledge obtained in the OSINT Essentials Course.
This course provides students with additional searching and reporting resources and techniques in order to maximise the Internet as an indispensable investigative instrument.
Features of the OSINT Intermediate course include:
• methods to enhance the osint mind-set;
• cryptocurrencies (bitcoin);
• osint mining from online trading websites;
• applying social engineering techniques to osint;
• utilising open source graphical reporting tools;
• forensic acquisition of websites;
• Non-standard data mining techniques;
• Client customisable osint content.
Download Course Outline
Complete the form below to receive a free PDF downloadable training flyer with all the information regarding the course, including learning outcomes, who should attend and contact information.